APM Insight monitor not getting added to Applications Manager
Possible Reasons for the Issue,
1. The host and port settings for the Application Manager in the APM Insight agent's configuration may be incorrect.
- Verify that the host and port settings for the Application Manager are accurately configured within the APM Insight agent.
- To confirm the accuracy of these settings, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on the machine where the APM Insight agent is installed.
- Enter the following URL format, replacing <apm-host> and <apm-port> with the correct values:
- E.g. https://apmhost:8443/
- If the login page for the Application Manager is displayed, the host and port settings are correct. If not, correct them as needed and restart the agent to reflect the change.
- Ensure that network and firewall configurations allow communication between the APM Insight agent and the Application Manager.
- If a proxy server is in use, specify the proxy server configuration in the APM Insight agent's settings to ensure proper communication between the agent and the Application Manager.
2. The license key configured in the APM Insight agent may be incorrect or mismatched.
- Verify that the license key entered in the APM tab's "Add New Monitor" page is accurate and matches the one provided for your Application Manager.
- If not, correct them as needed and restart the agent to reflect the change.
Note: Any update made to the APM Insight agent's configuration requires a restart of the agent to ensure that the change take effect
New to ADSelfService Plus?