Aggregated Table missing in NetFlow Analyzer v12 and above
Please follow the below steps:
Download and unzip the folder named CheckAggTables from the below link:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Copy the downloaded folder CheckAggTables under OpManager_Home directory (for v12 ) \ NetFlow _Home directory (for v10250)
3. Open command prompt as Administrator ( right click on CMD -> Run As Administrator ) and navigate to OpManager_Home\CheckAggTables (for v12)\ NetFlow_Home\CheckAggTables (for v10250)
4. Execute the below:
- For Linux -> bash checkAggTables.sh
- For windows -> checkAggTables.bat
5. Rnamed the folder named logs as logs_old under OpManager_Home directory (for v12 ) \ NetFlow _Home directory (for v10250)
6. Once the process is completed please start the NetFlow Analyzer service and wait for 10 to 15 mins and check on the issue.
New to ADSelfService Plus?