Aggregated Table missing in NetFlow Analyzer v12 and above
Please follow the below steps:
Download and unzip the folder named CheckAggTables from the below link:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Copy the downloaded folder CheckAggTables under OpManager_Home directory (for v12 ) \ NetFlow _Home directory (for v10250)
3. Open command prompt as Administrator ( right click on CMD -> Run As Administrator ) and navigate to OpManager_Home\CheckAggTables (for v12)\ NetFlow_Home\CheckAggTables (for v10250)
4. Execute the below:
- For Linux -> bash checkAggTables.sh
- For windows -> checkAggTables.bat
5. Rnamed the folder named logs as logs_old under OpManager_Home directory (for v12 ) \ NetFlow _Home directory (for v10250)
6. Once the process is completed please start the NetFlow Analyzer service and wait for 10 to 15 mins and check on the issue.