80014 DHCP Server Scan not working
Follow the below steps to apply the debug patch.
- Stop the ManageEngine OpUtils Service.
- Rename the OpUtils\logs folder to OpUtils\logs_old.
- Download the dll file from mail attachment
- Go to <OpUtils installation Directory>/Oputils/lib/native
- Rename the DHCPImplementation.dll to "DHCPImplementation.dll_old"
the downloaded file which contains
DHCPImplementation.dll in <OpUtils installation
- Start the ManageEngine OpUtils Service.
- Set Log level to INFO from Admin->Settings->General.
- delete and re-add the problematic DHCP Server(s)
- Zip and upload entire logs