80014 DHCP Server Scan not working
Follow the below steps to apply the debug patch.
- Stop the ManageEngine OpUtils Service.
- Rename the OpUtils\logs folder to OpUtils\logs_old.
- Download the dll file from mail attachment
- Go to <OpUtils installation Directory>/Oputils/lib/native
- Rename the DHCPImplementation.dll to "DHCPImplementation.dll_old"
the downloaded file which contains
DHCPImplementation.dll in <OpUtils installation
- Start the ManageEngine OpUtils Service.
- Set Log level to INFO from Admin->Settings->General.
- delete and re-add the problematic DHCP Server(s)
- Zip and upload entire logs
(Windows) Subnet scan not completed in IPAM. How to fix this?
Hi, Go to -> Installation Folder --> \Nmap\ Install the "npcap-xxx-oem" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist_x86" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist2008_x86" file if it is not installed already Now go to ...
Ports and Mac Address mapping not working for Cisco Switches configured with SNMP v3
In OpUtils Switch Port Mapper, we use SNMP to get the Ports & MAC Address details. However, If Cisco Switches are configured with SNMP V3 then we would not be able to get the Ports and Mac address details using the normal SNMP query because the SNMP ...
Subnet scan stuck in older version in 80014
Hi, Replace the below jar under lib/ directory and check the issue https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/OpUtils/o_1bp8vd63v1n9ungq3fa1i48111g1/AdventNetOpUtils_4104475_Subnet_Scan_Stuck_Issue.zip
(Windows) Subnet scan not completed. How to upgrade Nmap?
Take Screenshots/Output for all the below commands for troubleshooting in case of failure While installation, third party files where not installed due to permissions since we are trying to install in silent mode. Resolution: ...
Device Type details not displayed in IP Address Manager
Description: For the monitored IPs under IP Address Manager, the Device Type feild is empty or not defined. Cause: OpUtils fetches the Device Type details from Active Directory (AD). By design, from the DNS table, OpUtils fetches the IP and ...