11.0 Upgrade failure Inputs needed for analysis
To analyze Supportcenter plus upgrade failure cases (Upgrade from 8121 - to 11.0 version), we need following types of logs.
1) If upgrade itself got failed -> need SCP\server\default\log for analysis
2) After upgrade, if the product does not start, we need to gather SCP/server/default/log for analysis
3) After migration got success and able to start server properly --> Upgraded logs will be under --> support center/MliteMigration/default/log
- What is the database type used (MSSQL / PGSQL)
New to ADSelfService Plus?
SCP 11.0 - PPM update
This document is applicable only for the 8.1 to 11.0 upgrades. Please go through this article completely , before proceeding for the upgrade - As this release is a complete redesign of the application, it is mandatory to do the upgrade only in a test ...
Steps to revert the environment from an upgrade failure situation ?
1. Rename the failed set up installation folder to <supportcenter_old> . Don't delete the installation folder until the process is completed. Download the existing version which you had before this upgrade from the below archives link. ...
Inputs required for analyzing Performance Issues
We need a couple of details to analyze Performance issue. So, please send the below details : Below mentioned details should be gathered before restarting the application. 1. Let us know whether you are taking Scheduled full backup or backup without ...
Error - Sanity Failed - Upgrade from 8121 to 11
While upgrading from 8121 to 11, after executing Updatemanager.bat and if the update fails, You need to check the Updatemanager logs in the path < Support Center Plus Application path -> Server-> Default-> Logs > . And if you find the below ...
How to upgrade SupportCenter Plus instance ?
Users who wants to upgrade the Supportcenter Plus instance needs to proceed with the following steps : Building a test environment is must while upgrading SupportCenter Plus. It is highly advisable to try the upgrade on the test environment first so ...