11.0 Upgrade failure Inputs needed for analysis
To analyze Supportcenter plus upgrade failure cases (Upgrade from 8121 - to 11.0 version), we need following types of logs.
1) If upgrade itself got failed -> need SCP\server\default\log for analysis
2) After upgrade, if the product does not start, we need to gather SCP/server/default/log for analysis
3) After migration got success and able to start server properly --> Upgraded logs will be under --> support center/MliteMigration/default/log
- What is the database type used (MSSQL / PGSQL)
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Steps to revert the environment from an upgrade failure situation ?
1. Rename the failed set up installation folder to <supportcenter_old> . Don't delete the installation folder until the process is completed. Download the existing version which you had before this upgrade from the below archives link. ...
solution for postgres 11 upgrade issues
When Supportcenter Plus is upgraded to 14300 or later, postgres is also upgraded to 11.17. If you are using bundled postgres, data migration through pgdump and restore mechanism also happens. To ensure efficiency in Postgres 11.17, make sure your ...
Inputs required for analyzing Performance Issues
We need a couple of details to analyze Performance issue. So, please send the below details : Below mentioned details should be gathered before restarting the application. 1. Let us know whether you are taking Scheduled full backup or backup without ...
Error - Sanity Failed - Upgrade from 8121 to 11
While upgrading from 8121 to 11, after executing Updatemanager.bat and if the update fails, You need to check the Updatemanager logs in the path < Support Center Plus Application path -> Server-> Default-> Logs > . And if you find the below ...
Inline images broken after SCP Upgrade
we suspect that this issue may arise if the migration schedule has not been run post-upgrade. To troubleshoot this issue further, we kindly request the output of the following query. Please connect to the database of the working build and execute the ...