To ensure a seamless Windows 11 upgrading experience using Endpoint Central MSP, we have modified the UI for Feature Pack patches. Starting Jun. 05, 2023, the Windows 11 22H2 patches would be listed under Missing Patches and Applicable Patches.
This is applicable only if:
1) Feature Packs have been enabled in the Patch DB settings.
2) The systems are running on Windows 11 21H2.
For systems that have already been upgraded to Windows 11 22H2, the patches would be listed under Installed Patches.
1) In case you have an already configured Automate Patch Deployment task, systems running on Windows 11 21H2 will automatically get upgraded to 22H2, once the patches are tested and approved.
To prevent the systems from being automatically updated, you can modify the Automate Patch Deployment task or decline the Windows 11 22H2 Feature Pack patches.
2) In case you want the Windows 11 21H2 Feature Pack patches not to be listed under Missing Patches or Applicable Patches, you can disable Feature Packs in Patch DB Settings or decline the Windows 11 (22H2) Feature Pack patches.
3) For systems running on Windows 10, the Windows 11 upgrade patches will be available only in Supported Patches.
Feature Pack Update for Windows 11 (22H2) - September 2022 Update for enterprise (x64)
Feature Pack Update for Windows 11 (22H2) - September 2022 Update (x64)
Feature Pack Update for Windows 11 (22H2) - September 2022 Update - Online Installer
Feature Pack Update for Windows 11 (22H2) Enterprise - September 2022 Update - Online Installer