What is being done to resolve the support issues
Is anything being done to resolve the terrible support that has creeped in over the last year?
We are getting extremely frustrated with the following.
- Only support staff available during our timezone have almost zero knowledge of the products so all they can do is request logs
- It takes days to weeks to get a reply which then normally happens in the middle of the night so we can't reply till the morning after that persons shift which means more delays in resolving issue
- Issue is nearly always blamed on something is that completely wrong and I have to prove otherwise. Not once have they been correct.
- Tickets are closed after sending generic reply blaming something which isn't correct before confirming
- Major issues with things getting lost in translation due to the language barrier
Latest example is I logged a ticket due to groups not been applied to the self service portal correctly on Windows 10 20H2 but work fine on 2004.
- Support almost instantly replied asking for logs which I sent straight through
- Support finally sends a reply back 5 days later at 2am our time saying 20H2 computer isn't on the domain but 2004 computer is and closes ticket
- This is not correct as both computers are on the domain and the user I'm testing with is a domain account. How could I be logging on to a workgroup computer with a domain account. (Pretty obvious the computer must be on the domain)
- Out of curiosity I decide to have a look at the logs i sent and within 1min I found the user log which clearly states both computer are on the domain and neither are in Workday.
- Based on what I can easily see in the logs I question if anyone even looked at the logs or just come generic reason.
Support was great up until around a year ago but now it has become so frustrating that we are having to look at other options.