[Webinar] Extend OpManager to monitor databases, applications, cloud services, and more!
Did you know that ManageEngine Applications Manager Plugin for OpManager can give you deep performance visibility into application and infrastructure components (both cloud and on premise) – right from your OpManager console? To help you understand how you can leverage the benefits of the plugin, we are hosting a webinar on October 11, 2022.
In the session, you will learn how to:
- Auto discover applications, network components, and dependencies across your entire technology stack.
- Track the health, availability, and performance of application servers, databases, web servers and services, and networks from a single console.
- Gain contextual insight into the performance of your cloud services on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, and container applications such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Enhance end-user experience via website and URL monitoring.
- Leverage AIOps-assisted smart alerts to reduce incident velocity.
- Analyze future growth trends and plan capacity via ML-enabled reports.
See you at the webinar!
New to ADSelfService Plus?