Affected Time Frame: ServiceDesk Plus Cloud from April 19, 2022 5:27 AM PDT to April 20, 2022 3:53 AM PDT
Fixed at: April 20, 2022 03:53 AM PDT
If you have configured Azure AD User Sync and there was an automated sync in the affected time frame, you could be impacted. Therefore, please check for unintended users in the service desk application and delete them.
Follow these steps to check for and delete unintended users:
1) Click the Instances icon on the upper left and click ESM Directory.
2) On the right panel, select Users, go to Invited Users, and select all unintended users and delete them manually.
If any of the unintended users have already accepted the email invite, you can disable their login and delete them from the requester list view.
1) Click Setup on the upper-right corner and go to the instance configured with Azure AD User Sync.
2) Under Users and Permissions, click Requesters and select the Requesters List View.
3) Select the unintended users, click Actions, and select Delete Requester.
You can also disable the users' login by clicking on each user and removing their login permissions.
At our end, we are working to revoke the invitations to unintended users and also delete users who joined through the invites. We will update this thread when there is more information to share.