The annual ADManager Plus feature round-up for 2021 is here!
It's that time of the year when we look back on the challenges faced and the lessons learned from the year gone by. But as IAM challenges and attack methods keep evolving each year, so does ADManager Plus.
Here’s a quick roundup of the exciting features we've rolled out this year:
- Integration with ServiceDesk Plus Cloud and Jira: In addition to ServiceNow, Zendesk and ServiceDesk Plus, ADManager Plus now offers out-of-the-box integration with ServiceDesk Plus Cloud and Jira to perform IAM actions like user onboarding and offboarding, enabling, disabling, unlocking and deleting user accounts, and resetting passwords from within the helpdesk console.
- OU-based delegation: Delegate a different set of roles for each OU within a domain to help desk technicians with audit reports on the actions performed..
- New GPO reports: Enhanced reporting on GPOs with the addition of four new reports - GPOs with specific settings, GPO settings, GPOs with Script, and Compare GPO Versions report.
- Microsoft 365 management: Enhanced Microsoft 365 management and reporting with added group creation templates, bulk management options and advanced reports.
- Netapp and Isilon support: Manage and report on access permissions in NetApp and Isilon storage.
- And more!
Tune in next week for the weekly tip for better identity and access management!
Team ADManager Plus