SDPMSP-16627: You can now search for configuration items by name, type, and site using the global search.
SDPMSP-18111: Custom triggers now support Service Cost and Total Cost fields to configure criteria.
SDPMSP-18470: Option to display incident and service catalogs as widgets in the self-service portal.
SDPMSP-18473: Added an option in request templates to customize the height of multi-line fields, including the Description field.
SDPMSP-18489: Request Print Preview and Approval Preview Customization.
SDPMSP-18533: Integrate with Site24x7
Integrate ServiceDesk Plus MSP with ManageEngine Site24x7 to handle incidents and monitor critical application servers from a single console.
SDPMSP-18559: Technicians can add request catalog, incident catalog, and service catalog as default widgets to their Home page. To learn more, click here.
SDP MSP - 10.6 (build 10604) compatible iOS and Android apps are released.
Following is the support policy of ServiceDesk Plus MSP :
- Upcoming EOL Updates on CTI V1 API
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- We stopped MYSQL Database support.
- Support for Servlet API is stopped.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
We stopped support for builds lesser than 10.5 (Build - 10500). Hence we request our users to upgrade their instance to get further support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance IT service delivery. With every release, existing bugs are fixed, thus reducing the number of issues or breakdowns you experience with ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head Of Service Delivery
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP Team