Greetings for the day. We released ServiceDesk Plus MSP - version 10.5 - Build - 10519.
HTTP/2-based Apple Push Notification service (APNs) provider API is used to send push notifications to Apple devices.
Note: Existing APNs binary API is marked for end-of-life (EOD) by 31 March 2021. ServiceDesk Plus MSP iOS Mobile app users must upgrade to this version to avoid disruptions in the push notification feature.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at email@example.com
for any assistance.
Following is the support policy of ServiceDesk Plus MSP :
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- We stopped MYSQL Database support.
- Support for Servlet API is stopped.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
We stopped support for builds lesser than 10.5 (Build - 10500). Hence we request our users to upgrade their instance to get further support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance IT service delivery. With every release, existing bugs are fixed, thus reducing the number of issues or breakdowns you experience with ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head Of Service Delivery
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP Team