We released ServiceDesk Plus MSP - version 10.5 - Build - 10512.
SDPMSP-14881: Under requester login, selecting OnBehalfOf user is not possible.
SDPMSP-15332: Site is not set if the technician sends an email not configured as an account support address and also in the incoming mail list.
SDPMSP-15346: When the template category is modified, templates cannot be reordered.
SDPMSP-15359: Users without login credentials are able to access problem notes.
SDPMSP-15360: Postgres is upgraded to 10.12 version and all vulnerabilities have been fixed.
SDPMSP-15362: Clickjacking vulnerability found in web customization pages.
Following is the support policy of ServiceDesk Plus MSP :
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
- We stopped MYSQL Database support.
- Support for Servlet API is stopped.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
We stopped support for builds lesser than 10.5 (Build - 10500). Hence we request our users to upgrade their instance to get further support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance IT service delivery. With every release, existing bugs are fixed, thus reducing the number of issues or breakdowns you experience with ServiceDesk Plus MSP.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head Of Quality Assurance and Customer Success Team
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus MSP Team
Direct Support Number:+1-408-352-9131