RecoveryManager Plus rolls out Build 6042
We are glad to release the latest version of RecoveryManager Plus build 6042 with the following enhancements.
- Enhance security by performing AD restorations without saving the domain administrator credentials in the product. You can now provide the credentials of a user who can write to AD only when you want to perform a restoration which will not be stored once the restoration is complete.
- Get a detailed report on any backup or restoration operation carried out in your AD environment sent to your email address as a PDF file or have them automatically stored in a shared repository.
- Configure backup schedules for multiple Exchange mailboxes and SharePoint Online sites by importing a CSV file with the list of mailboxes and sites.
- Export multiples to PST in a single click by importing a CSV file with the list of mailboxes.
- A security vulnerability which allowed unauthenticated access to the product has been fixed.
To download the service pack to upgrade to the latest build, click here
To download a fresh installation, click here
If you require assistance in upgrading the product or if you wish to get a free live demo of the new feature, you can reach us by the following ways.
Toll Free: +1-408-916-9393
New to ADSelfService Plus?