RecoveryManager Plus rolls out Build 6040
We are glad to release the latest version of RecoveryManager Plus build 6040 which adds the following feature to its arsenal.
Google Workspace backup and restoration: Backup and restore all items in your Gmail (including all emails, contacts, calendar entries, journals, notes, posts, and tasks), and user drive data.
- Gmail backup and restoration: Back up and restore all items such as emails, contacts, calendar entries, journals, notes, posts, and tasks. When performing a restoration, you have the flexibility to perform:
Google Drive backup: Back up all files and folders in your drive and restore them when needed.
- Complete mailbox restoration: Restore entire mailboxes to the backed up state.
- Item-level restoration: Recover individual items such as a single email or a note.
- Restoration to different mailboxes: Restore backed-up mailbox items to the same mailbox or to a different mailbox.
Personal Google account backup: Back up not only organizational accounts but also your personal Google account.
- The issue which prevented administrators from adding Azure storage when the TLS version is above set high.1.0
- SharePoint throttling issue which resulted in the following error messages ("Not well-formatted JSON stream", "The property field has not been initialized", "Cannot access a dispose object", "400 Bad request", "The URL is invalid. It may refer to a non-existent file or folder, or refer to a valid a file or folder that is not in the current web.")
- The issue which prevented administrators from adding a remote ES node.
- Product restarting due to out of memory exception.
- GPO backup failed when enterprise admin credentials were given for the child domain.
- Rollback & recycle object name suggestion was not working in previous versions.
- Application crashes when attempting AD restorations.
- Encoding and $ % usage issues in the Shared repository.
To download the service pack to upgrade to the latest build, click here.
To download a fresh installation, click here
If you require assistance in upgrading the product or if you wish to get a free live demo of the new feature, you can reach us by the following ways.
Toll Free: +1-408-916-9393