O365 Manager Plus - 4219 released with enhanced schedule features!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of O365 Manager Plus – 4219. O365 Manager Plus has enhanced the report scheduler with the capability to schedule audit, and monitoring reports. Users can also,
- Schedule multiple reports: Create schedules to automatically generate multiple reports in a single schedule at specified intervals.
- Refine reports: Select the desired attributes, and set up filters to view the exact data that you need in the reports.
- Share schedule: Administrators can share the schedules with other technicians to allow them to view and run those schedules.
- Download scheduled reports: Download the PDF, CSV, XLS, or HTML formats of scheduled reports anytime after they are generated from the schedule history.
- View scheduler history: View the list of schedules created with the details of the scheduler owner, last run time, scheduler run status, and more.
How to Update?
New to O365 Manager Plus?
the fully: functional free trial now.
O365 Manager Plus Team
Direct: +1: 408: 916: 9890