O365 Manager Plus latest build 4209 now supports MFA-enabled account configuration!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of O365 Manager Plus – 4209 now supports MFA-enabled Office 365 account configuration.
- Support for MFA-enabled accounts: In Tenant Settings, users can now configure MFA-enabled Office 365 and federated accounts using app password.
- Create custom monitoring profiles:
- In addition to the default monitoring profiles, create custom profiles to monitor selected components of Office 365 services.
- Configure real-time email alerts while creating custom profiles, to know about incidents or advisories in selected components.
- Tenant Settings: Identifying and troubleshooting the issues in tenant settings has been made easier with the enhanced UI.
- Issues faced while generating OneDrive for Business and Azure AD reports have been fixed.