O365 Manager Plus- 4316 released with 41 new reports and other enhancements!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of O365 Manager Plus – 4316. This build comes with the following features.
O365 Manager Plus has added 41 new reports on Azure Active Directory. The newly added report categories are as follows:
- Azure AD Logon Reports
- Azure AD User Management Reports
- Azure AD Role Management Reports
- Azure AD Group Management Reports
- Azure AD Device Management Reports
- Azure AD Application Management Reports
- Azure AD License Management Reports
- Azure AD Directory Management Reports
- Help desk technicians can now manage O365 Manager Plus license.
- Technicians can now view the overview of Office 365 service health status in O365 Manager Plus.
- Capability to enable/disable SMTP authentication for mailboxes.
- All the deleted users can now be restored using O365 Manager Plus, irrespective of whether they are managed by the tool or not.
- Issue in managing Office 365 licenses that have reached their warning quota.
- Issue in showing managed users count for technicians.
How to Update?
New to O365 Manager Plus?
the fully: functional free trial now.
O365 Manager Plus Team
Direct: +1: 408: 916: 9890