O365 Manager Plus - 4305 released with 26 new audit actions!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of O365 Manager Plus – 4305. This build comes with the following features.
New mailbox audit actions: O365 Manager Plus now audits 26 new actions on Exchange Online mailboxes which include changes to mailbox audit settings, client access settings, litigation hold settings, and
Advanced audit and alert filters: Configure audit and alert profiles to fetch granular data based on event properties and business hours.
- Property-based filter: Filter audit logs based on time, actor, target, result, IP address, and other properties of an event.
- Business hours-based filter: Configure business hours in the tool to filter audit logs based on it. Create alerts for critical actions happening in the Office 365 setup during business or non-business hours, as required.
- Archive History report now shows the time stamp of the oldest and latest log present in an archive file.
- Mailbox Retention Policy, Password Changed Users, Mailbox Storage Info, and other reports can now be generated for virtual tenants.
- Issue in fetching yesterday, today, and last 7 days' data in scheduled and saved reports is fixed.
New to O365 Manager Plus?
the fully: functional free trial now.
O365 Manager Plus Team
Direct: +1: 408: 916: 9890