O365 Manager Plus 4212 released with new Management Tasks!
We are glad to announce the release of the latest build of O365 Manager Plus – 4212. This build comes with 10 new Management tasks and 3 enhancements.
O365 Manager Plus now allows you to perform 10 new management tasks:
- Disable Outlook Auto-mapping: Disable Exchange Online mailboxes from being auto-mapped to the Outlook client of users with full access permission.
- Set Mail Forwarding: Enable or disable email forwarding, and configure forwarding addresses for shared mailboxes.
- Trust/Block Senders and Recipients: Create a trusted or blocked senders list of users/domains to control spamming. Trusted/blocked senders will also be considered as the trusted/blocked recipients respectively.
- Shared Mailbox Creation: Create multiple shared mailboxes at a time using CSV.
- Hard Delete Users: Remove users from the recycle bin.
- Change UPN: Change the User Principal Name of multiple users at a time using CSV.
- Dynamic Distribution Group Creation: Create multiple dynamic distribution groups at a time using CSV.
- Add/Remove Office 365 Group Owners: Add or remove Office 365 group owners from multiple groups using CSV.
- Add/Remove Group Members using CSV: Add or remove multiple users from multiple groups using CSV.
- Group-based License Modification: Add or remove licenses of Office 365 users based on their group membership.
The following management tasks have been enhanced:
- Modify Distribution List Members: Users can now add groups as members of distribution lists.
- Modify Mail-enabled Security Group Members: Users can now add groups as members of mail-enabled security groups.
- Mailbox Permission Changes: Users can now disable auto-mapping while giving full access permission to mailboxes.
How to Update?
New to O365 Manager Plus?
the fully-functional free trial now.
O365 Manager Plus Team