[New Release] ADManager Plus' latest build 7220 is now live!
We are glad to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7220.
- GPO management and reporting: The following new features have been added under GPO management and reporting,
- View the GPOs linked to OUs that do not have any security principals and perform management actions to disable or remove those GPO links using the GPOs Linked To Empty OUs report.
- Ability to reorder the GPOs linked to a particular OU, domain, or site using the GPO Links Priority task.
- View the GPO preference settings like Environment, Files, Folders, Ini Files for user and computer configurations using the GPO Settings report .
- Select specific security principals to which the GPO application should be denied using the Manage GPOs task.
- Support to automate Microsoft 365 tasks like Microsoft 365 Mailbox Conversion, Add Users to Microsoft 365 groups, Microsoft 365 Mailbox Delegation, Modify Microsoft 365 Mailbox Permission, Mailbox Auto Reply, and more.
- The automation history popup now displays the input data fetched from the external HCM application and the execution status, with an option to export this data as a report.
- ADManager Plus can be now be integrated with any application that responds to nested API calls.
- You can now group the creation and modification templates. This functionality is helpful in delegating HDTs to perform management actions using a specific group of templates.
- You can now create shared mailboxes in bulk using the CSV and template options.
- The reset password API now supports random password generation.
- The search group API will now display group type and manager data in response.
- The webhook template now supports x-www-form-urlencoded message type.
- It is now possible to migrate the existing bundled or external PostgreSQL database to a different external PostgreSQL databases (AWS and Azure).
- An editable drop-down has been added for the City and State fields in user creation, user modification, contact creation and contact modification templates.
- Issue in sharing automation to other technicians due to the access denial alert.
- Issue in adding or removing a user from a unified group using modification template.
- The issue of DC Replication Status report displaying all DCs in the forest instead of the ones from the selected domain.
- Upgradation of product with high availability enabled taking longer than expected.
- The process of upgrading the product with high availability enabled is taking longer than expected.
- The exported report attached to the notification email after performing bulk user modification using CSV not including all the attributes.
- The requesters who were added before upgrading to versions above 7200, were not able to select templates while requesting a creation or modification task.
- The Add to Group task when performed across domains, running indefinitely under delayed tasks.
- The manager data not displayed properly in the notification mail triggered from event-driven automation tasks.
How to update to this build?
New to ADManager Plus?
Download the fully-functional 30-day free trial now.
Have more questions about this release? Leave a comment below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you out.
TheADManager Plus team
Toll-Free: +1-312-471-2233Email: email@example.com
New to ADSelfService Plus?