New Release: ADManager Plus' latest build 7120 unveiled. Update Now!
We are excited to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7120. Download this build
right away, from here. To update your instance, download the service pack
. Mentioned below are the highlights of this release.
- Flexibility to pause, resume, retry and delete actions configured in the delayed management tasks section.
- Custom Reports:
- Option to retrieve user accounts that will be expiring in the next N days in custom reports.
- proxyAddress can be added as a filter while creating custom reports.
- HRMS Integration: Automatically detect the user accounts removed from the HRMS application and delete their corresponding AD accounts.
- All the latest features have been updated in all non-English language builds viz., Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, and Spanish.
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) package has been upgraded to ZULU JRE version 8.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issues in enabling Mobile Services/Protocols option in Exchange while modifying single user using templates.
- Employee's manager not receiving email/SMS alerts from Workflow when the manager is assigned as a Workflow technician.
- Wrong password expiry value shown for users with fine grained password policy configured in custom reports.
- Logs are not forwarded to the Syslog server after it has been restarted.
- Error in generating random numbers while defining naming format for user principle name (UPN), sAMAccountName and full name.
- Mismatch in displaying Microsoft 365 licenses in ADManager Plus.
If you need more details about this release or any assistance in upgrading to the latest build, do get in touch with us.
Team ADManager Plus