New Release: ADManager Plus' latest build 7116 rolled out. Update Now!
We are excited to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7116, which includes a Product Security Hardening option with a hardening score, fixes for the vulnerabilities detected recently and more. Download this build right away, from here
. To update your instance, download the service pack from here
- In-product and email alerts to change the default password of the built-in help desk technician accounts.
- Product security score calculated based on the configuration/enabling of various security-related settings such as HTTPS, TFA and LDAP SSL. The security score will be displayed in the product after login and also in the license pop-up.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Issue in delivering SMS notifications when a proxy is configured.
- Remove users from all groups' option in Disable Policy does not execute correctly for some users. For these users, there are also issues in performing the 'Clear all Group Memberships' operation from Management, Workflow, and Automation.
- Automation tasks were executed even in cases where there is a mismatch between the supervisorName fetched from UltiPro and the corresponding display name in AD.
- User accounts not being removed from a group after the specified duration, when they are added to a group using the 'Create Request' option in Workflow.
- Copy help desk technicians option, in Delegation, not working properly.
- Issue in exporting the NTFS report in XLSX format in standard mode.
- Administrators can now search for users involved in a particular task in a request ID, using the AD search option.
- The requests created in Workflow not sending the password notifications to Executor and Requester.
- The FirstName attribute has been added in User Creation Rules and the FirstName and LastName attributes have been added in User Modification Rules.
- Issue in Syslog forwarder due to socket exception.
- Issue in generating the Microsoft 365 Inactive Users report.
- Issue in deleting the user mailboxes after exporting them, using the Delete/Disable Policy.
If you need more information or any assistance in upgrading to the latest build, do let us know. We'll be happy to help.
Team ADManager Plus
Toll-Free: +1 888-720-9500