New Release: ADManager Plus 7112 unveiled!
We are happy to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7112, which includes fixes for the vulnerabilities detected recently. Download this build right away, from here
. To update your instance, download the service pack from here
- GPO management
- Manage GPO scope with Security filtering and WMI filtering options.
- Options to configure the GPO permissions (edit, modify security, read or delete) for desired users, groups and computers.
- Microsoft 365 reporting: Two new reports, Last User Activity by Service and Last User Activity by date, have been added for enhanced Microsoft 365 reporting.
- User Modification templates: Rules can now be set up to check for 'is not' condition, besides the existing 'is' condition.
- Workflow: Option to resolve workflow requests in bulk irrespective of the ticket status.
- AD Explorer will now display Object GUID attribute values for all objects.
- IP restrictions for enhanced security: Options to restrict the inbound and outbound connections based on IPs or IP ranges.
- Custom SMS notification options
- Enhanced customization options for HTTP parameters and HTTP request headers configuration.
- Options to choose the type of message encoding (URL or Base64) and the parameters to be encoded.
The following issues have been fixed in this release.
- Scheduled reports emailing failing randomly.
- 'Choose member' popup window of the Modify Single group window having a longer loading time.
- Issue in configuring the scheduled custom report to be sent only if data is available.
- Issue in setting the allowed logon hours to 'All allow' via user modification templates.
- Values of multi-line attributes like 'Street' being displayed as multiple lines in the product and as a single line in AD.
- Issue in updating Microsoft 365 licenses in non OU-based delegation setups.
- When a manager is assigned as an approver to a workflow task, only the specific approver will be notified in case of any helpdesk requests assigned for approval. The other approvers will not be notified.
- Cross site scripting and Remote code execution vulnerabilities reported by bmtd from ECQ.
- Cross site scripting and Path traversal vulnerabilities reported by 'nothing'.
- Authentication bypass vulnerability affecting REST API URLs.
Team ADManager Plus
Toll-Free: +1 888-720-9500