New Release: ADManager Plus 7050 (January 2020)
We are happy to let you know that the latest version of ADManager Plus, build 7050, has been unveiled. Mentioned below are the details. Update to the latest build right away!
- Option to modify the computer objects using templates.
- Integration with HR applications Ultipro and BambooHR to automatically:
- Create user accounts in AD, Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, and G Suite whenever a new employee record is added in the HR application.
- Modify users' AD accounts whenever their records are modified in the HR application.
- Delete users' AD accounts whenever their records are deleted in the HR application.
- Global search option offers the capability to search for any action in the tool
- Custom reports can be auto-generated and emailed via report scheduler.
- Closed workflow requests will be added to the archived audit report.
- Ability to view multiple archived audit reports.
- Capability to view the Distinguished Name of the deleted OUs in the audit report.
- Ability to modify contact's container attribute using contact modification template.
- Option to select custom report as input while configuring an automation.
- Option to view the Employee Number in the Employee Search option.
- Capability to hide or display Office 365 groups from address lists.
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- While integrating with external databases, if the primary key is not added to the Data Source - LDAP Attribute Mapping section in the configuration, the tool was not be able to uniquely identify the user records stored in the database.
- Unable to use remote Windows Authentication to integrate with external SQL database server with JDBC driver version 7.0.0.
- Error in performing the delete user operation initiated from ServiceDesk Plus if the export user mailbox to a PST file was configured in the delete policy in ADManager Plus.
- Email notifications are triggered multiple times every time a workflow request is raised.