[New product launch] Introducing ManageEngine FileAnalysis, a file security and storage analysis solution
We are thrilled to announce the launch of a new product that provides deep insights into file storage and security, ManageEngine FileAnalysis. It helps optimize disk usage with its junk file management capabilities, and identifies file security vulnerabilities by assessing permissions.
To have a product expert walk you through the features, you can register for a personalized demo.
Highlights of ManageEngine FileAnalysis
- Duplicate file management: Improve the performance of storage devices and declutter disk space by identifying and removing duplicate files.
- Junk file management: Reduce unnecessary storage expenses by locating and managing redundant, obsolete, and trivial (ROT) files, orphaned files, files owned by stale users, and more.
- Disk usage analysis: Monitor employees' data storage patterns, and know who owns which files, whose files take up what volume of organizational storage, and more.
- Security permission analysis: Ensure that business-critical files are appropriately secured by periodically reviewing their effective permissions.
- Detection of overexposed files: Spot unsecured files that have to be locked down, such as the ones allowing unrestricted access to users, and files accessible by everyone.
- Security vulnerability detection: Identify security risks such as broken or improperly inherited permissions, and ransomware-infected files.
Together, these features help organizations solve two main data-related problems: Taming the growth of unstructured data, to reduce data storage costs, and identifying vulnerable files, to reduce the surface area of cyber attacks.
Try your hands on the software today with the fully functional, 30-day free trial.