NetFlow Analyzer goes one step ahead in monitoring with packet-level analysis capabilities (Deep Packet Inspection)
ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer adds Deep Packet Inspection capabilities to troubleshoot application issues faster with the latest build v12.2. Now you can capture network packets from the flow with free tools available in market and analyze them with the help of NetFlow Analyzer's DPI feature. This feature helps you calculate application vs. network response time, application traffic volume details, and user conversation details. The new capturing capabilities in NetFlow Analyzer provide the following reports and insights:
- Response time dashboard to view an at-a-glance summary of applications
- Network and application response time reports to help troubleshoot performance issue faster
- Application traffic volume reports and drill-down options to know which users are using the most bandwidth
- Criteria-based custom search reports for user-specific reports
Steps to enable DPI and configure settings:
DPI Feature only works with the High Performance Reporting Engine
To Enable High Perf in NetFlow Analyzer, please login to the NetFlow Analyzer server with administrator user and login to the UI and click on the Settings -> HighPerf Reporting Engine -> Select Localhost -> Enter the Username and Password for the NetFlow Analyzer installed server then click on Test and Save.
Once Done follow the below steps:
1. Download and winpcap packages from the below link in the Windows machine:
2. Navigate to Setting -> Storage Settings -> DPI Settings
3. Turn Enable the DPI Data
4. Select the NIC Interface from the drop-down on which you need to enable the DPI
5. Click on OK to Apply the changes.
Note: The released feature is in Beta version. It will be available as GA soon.
Please checkout the website for detailed information about the product and to download the trial copy. You can contact us at
for your queries regarding the product. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks & Regards,
NetFlow Analyzer Support
New to ADSelfService Plus?