NetFlow Analyzer 12.3 released!
NetFlow Analyzer 12.3 is out with a new feature, deep packet inspection. The DPI technology captures and analyzes packets to compare network and application response time delays for the applications and URLs accessed in your network. This helps you find the exact cause of application slowness and manage bandwidth more effectively. Also, NetFlow Analyzer extends support for Cisco Meraki devices that support NetFlow to monitor real-time network traffic and provide bandwidth usage reports by applications, APs, users and protocols. Support for Huawei sFlow devices with dual sampling pool for IN and OUT separately has also been added to the latest 12.3.
Enhancements in NetFlow Analyzer 12.3:
- Added new "Tab view" under Inventory
- Multi-select option available for inventory list view to modify configurations and generate reports.
- Added "Tools" under Settings with options such as ping, CLI query, MAC address resolver, Forward trap, forward syslog etc.
- Added "White list" option under Attacks module.
- Added option to assign NCM device for Operator mode both in collector and standalone edition.
- Basic Audit reporting added.
- Added option to "Add device" from NetFlow Analyzer to Network Configuration Manager from "Inventory list".
- Ability to drill down QoS from "Device/Interface List view".
Major Bug Fixes :
- SNMP V3/V2 failure issue.
- Alert mail failure when there is no authentication provided.
- Display Autonomous View issue.
- Multiple E-Mail per threshold issue.
- SFlow parsing handled for PPPOE flows.
- IPGroup with port range data dump handled.
Also, NetFlow Analyzer 12.3 now has updated features from previous versions.