Mobile Device Manager Plus provides Day one support for iOS11
Mobile Device Manager Plus is completely compatible with the features offered in iOS 11, giving users improved mobile device management (MDM) capabilities.
Here’s a glimpse of the new iOS 11 features that are supported by Mobile Device Manager Plus:
- Remotely view devices : You can remotely view the screens of managed devices.
- Manage classrooms using Classroom 2.0 : you can ensure teachers have all the required access to their students' devices without having to seek permission from students.
- Manage AirPrint : You can use Mobile Device Manager Plus to Prevent automatic detection of AirPrint printers and Disable saving AirPrint passwords on iCloud
- Increased security with VPN : Apple now allows MDM solutions to restrict devices from connecting to any unauthorized VPNs.
- Add any device to the device enrollment program : With iOS 11, admins can add any iOS device to the DEP portal.
- QR code enrollment : With iOS 11, the iOS Camera app now supports QR code scanning.