Greetings for the day. We released ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus version 14.0 - Build - 14001.
Following is the support policy of Supportcenter Plus :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of Supportcenter Plus.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of Supportcenter Plus.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
- We are stopping support for version 8.1 and below by Mid of Q2-2023. Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to 14.0 version to get more enhancements.
- Free users are not eligible for the upgrades and related support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance your service.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus Team