Greetings for the day. We released Supportcenter Plus - version 14.5 - Build - 14504 (Hotfix release).
Issues Fixed :
SCP - 6318 : Support rep name / Email ID included in To field under Custom Triggers > Notification Action.
Behaviour Change : SCP - 6367 : The prefix 'portal/' in Customer Portal URLs has been changed to 'cxportal/'.
Details about the Behavior changes :
Post upgrade to 14504, the prefix 'portal/' in Customer Portal URLs will be changed to 'cxportal/'. Therefore, we request you to change your Customer Portal URLs accordingly (wherever applicable).
1. Old Customer Portal URLs (URLs with '/portal' prefix) will still work and support will be removed in 2 months.
2. Default Customer Portal can only be accessed using '/cxportal' now.
3. URL alias should be unique across Portals and Customer Portals.
Here are some sample URLs for your understanding :
Old URL alias: https://demo.supportcenterplus.com/portal/hardware -> New URL alias: https://demo.supportcenterplus.com/cxportal/hardware.
Old URL alias: https://demo.supportcenterplus.com/portal/homeappliances -> New URL alias: https://demo.supportcenterplus.com/cxportal/homeappliances.
Following is the support policy of Supportcenter Plus :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of Supportcenter Plus.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of Supportcenter Plus.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
- We are stopping support for version 14.2 and below by this year end. Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to the latest versions to get more enhancements.
- Free users are not eligible for the upgrades and related support.
Regularly updating your software is a good practice, and we advise doing so at least twice a year to take advantage of the latest features and enhancements that can significantly benefit your business.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus Team