ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus - version 14.3 is available
Greetings for the day. We released Supportcenter Plus - version 14.3 - Build - 14300.
A couple of enhancements available along with this release are as follows :
- Enhancements in Solution Module
- Reference Entity Support in Custom Module
- Additional fields enhancements.
- Framework upgrades.
- and more.....
Following is the support policy of Supportcenter Plus :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of Supportcenter Plus.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of Supportcenter Plus.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
- We are stopping support for version 8.1 and below with immediate effect Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to the latest versions to get more enhancements.
- Free users are not eligible for the upgrades and related support.
Regularly updating your software is a good practice, and we advise doing so at least twice a year to take advantage of the latest features and enhancements that can significantly benefit your business.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at email@example.com for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?