We express our gratitude to all our users for their unwavering support throughout our journey. Your invaluable feedback continually motivates us to go the extra mile. Our application undergoes regular updates to ensure that our users enjoy a seamless experience. Additionally, we have implemented numerous performance improvements and security updates, behavior changes as well as framework upgrades, with this latest release.
You can find further information in the links provided below:
Service Packs available in the below link :
Please refer to the EOL / Behavior changes in Supportcenter Plus - 14.0 version :
Following is the support policy of Supportcenter Plus :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of Supportcenter Plus.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of Supportcenter Plus.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
- We are planning to stop support for version 8.1 and below by Mid of Q2-2023. Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to 14.0 version to get more enhancements.
- Free users are not eligible for the upgrades and related support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance your service.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at email@example.com
for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus Team