Greetings for the day.
I am excited to announce the availability of ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus (SCP) version 14.0 (Build 14000).
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus is getting enhanced API based UI , automations and 200+ enhancements along with this release. I thank all our users for your support throughout our journey. Your feedback is always making us to push extra miles. We regularly update our application to provide our users a great experience. We also made a lot of performance improvements and security, Framework updates along with this release.
The latest version introduces behavior's changes , new features and several enhancements to further improve your experience with Supportcenter Plus. Please refer to this post for details
A couple of features in this release are as follows :
- Zia, Zoho's AI assistant, is now available in SupportCenter Plus
- Handle your customer support operations effectively with Resource Management
- Get a visual summary of your tickets and boost efficiency with Kanban View
- Handle requests more efficiently with exciting new enhancements
And more available in the below links :
Please visit our read me below :
Please refer to the EOL / Behavior changes in Supportcenter Plus - 14.0 version :
Following is the support policy of Supportcenter Plus :
- Please follow our Announcements on major EOL topic , API changes, feature releases periodically. Please sign up and follow our community to get periodic updates.
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version of Supportcenter Plus.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available build of Supportcenter Plus.
- Unpublished V3 API support is not available.
- We are planning to stop support for version 8.1 and below by Mid of Q2-2023. Hence I request all users to plan your upgrades. Please upgrade to 14.0 version to get more enhancements.
- Free users are not eligible for the upgrades and related support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance your service.
Please do the upgrade only in a test environment first and based on the result please do the upgrade on the Production environment. You can contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any assistance.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Service Delivery
ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus Team