ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus version 11.0 - Build - 11024 released
We released SupportCenter Plus version 11.0 - Build - 11024.
- SCP-1547 : Option to include the Bcc field in the emails from SupportCenter Plus.
- SCP-1900 : Added an option in the Self-Service Portal Settings to hide the Solutions tab from contacts.
- SCP-2567 : You can now enable permission for support reps to view, add, and edit contracts when configuring roles.
Note : As a best Practice, please do the upgrade only in your Test environment and based on the status, do the upgrade in the Production.
Following is the support policy of SupportCenter Plus :
- Product support will be offered only for builds that are one year old. To continue receiving support, you will have to move to the latest version.
- Service packs released will be applicable only over the latest available builds.
- We are planning to stop support for builds/version less than 8.1 (Build - 8100) by this year end. Hence i request our users to upgrade to our latest builds.
- We stopped MYSQL Database support.
By upgrading to the latest version, you get access to the new features that help improve your help desk performance and enhance service delivery. With every release, existing bugs are fixed, thus reducing the number of issues or breakdowns you experience.
Thanks for your continuous support
Head of Customer success team
ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?