[ManageEngine ITOM Webinar] Is your network ready to handle a remote workforce?
Businesses all over the world are shifting their operations to a remote work model amidst the COVID-19 lockdown. However while switching to remote work, businesses face certain complications such as network security, constant configuration changes, insufficient VPN capacity, and inability to scale mobile IT devices for remote employees. To combat this and ensure business continuity, IT administrators need to remodel their IT infrastructure. This webinar will help you learn how to secure your IT operations and protect your network from attacks even while working remotely.
Date : May 6, 2020
Time : 11am EDT | 6am GMT
- Monitor, measure, and plan your VPN capacity ensuring productivity
- Secure your IT operations for a remote workforce and thereby protect your network from attacks
- Securely deploy BYOD for your remote employees
- Manage configuration changes in your network from a remote location
- Adhere to compliance mandates and address the latest changes in these mandates
See you at the webinar!