ManageEngine Desktop Central introduces an all new OS imaging and deployment add-on
Greetings from ManageEngine Desktop Central!
Great news for Desktop Central users! We are glad to inform you about the newest arrival to Desktop Central family, an all-new
OS imaging and deployment add-on
to help administrators automate OS imaging and deployment tasks from Desktop Central console.
With this new feature release, Desktop Central will now serve as a one-stop solution for complete PC lifecycle management, supporting all tasks from provisioning of OS, managing the desktops to retiring the computers from the network.
- Simplified and centralized live imaging techniques.
- Image customization according to user and department deployment needs
- Advanced deployment techniques, including deployment via unique authentication passcode.
- Rapid OS deployment across multiple vendor computer models, irrespective of hardware.
- OS deployment on virtual machines.
- Hassle-free driver management, including an automatic collection of drivers from image captured machines.
- Driver and application installation on client computers post-deployment.
- Multicast deployment modes to save bandwidth.
Useful documents: https://www.manageengine.com/products/os-deployer/resources.html
Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desktop Central Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?