[Major Release] ADManager Plus unveils access certification, identity risk assessment and more to reinforce its IGA capabilities. Update now!
We are delighted to let you know that we have released the latest build of ADManager Plus, 7210.
Here's a glimpse of the build highlights:
- Identity risk assessment: This feature detects potential identity risks in the AD environment by offering a risk score and providing remediation strategies for security.
- Access certification: Validate user access with certification campaigns to prevent privilege creep, enhance security and ensure compliance.
- Contact and GPO migration: You can now perform inter-forest and intra-forest Contacts and GPOs migration.
- Improved user and group migration: Flexibility to move users and groups, along with their SID history and membership across forests with additional migration settings.
- GPO reports: GPO Reports have been improved with the addition of the ability to search major security settings in all or selected GPOs, as well as the addition of Security Filter and WMI Filter columns to the GPO Reports.
- Schedule reports: Standard Scheduler and Advanced Scheduler functionalities are now available together under Schedule Reports page.
- Custom reports: This update adds several new features to custom reports, including a new built-in custom report to retrieve Shared Mailbox Users, the ability to refine results and filter from reports, the ability to export custom reports to CSVDE format, and more.
- Orchestration: This update to the Orchestration feature includes new conditions, blocks, OAuth authorization support for webhook, and macro support for custom attributes in parameter configuration for webhook.
- Security response headers: You can now add default security headers while configuring HTTPS settings to protect the product from various vulnerabilities.
- Two-factor authentication: ADManager Plus adds 2FA configuration enhancements which includes support for RSA SecurID via REST API and Duo Security via Duo Web SDK v4 with universal prompt.
- Integration with ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer: You can now integrate ADManager Plus with ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer for log forwarding.
- Backup: Backup add-on enhanced to store AD and Azure AD backups in archives for long-term retention, plus backup/restore of Azure AD Policies & Administrative Units.
- AD Explorer: Includes new Entitlements, Objects, and History tabs. Entitlements displays group membership and folder permission details of users and groups, including M365 Entitlements if the user has an Azure AD account. Objects shows users, groups, contacts, and other containers within a container or OU. History shows modifications made to chosen objects using ADManager Plus and access updates made during cert. campaigns. There is also a Refresh button next to the domain name to sync current data.
- Search AD objects: Enhancements like revamped search console with customizations and advanced search options, a Search Settings option to configure the search criteria, and the ability to customize and freeze the search criteria for users.
- Prevent Duplication option now checks for duplicates across forests and Azure AD tenants.
- Fetch M365 guest users & manager details with M365 reports for automation, enabling guest user clean-up and manager approval before deleting them.
- The M365 tenant configuration is moved under Domain Settings. It is no longer available under Admin tab.
- Support to group filter conditions by specific criteria has been added for all reports including Custom Reports, Schedule Reports and also, Search AD Objects.
How to update to this build?
New to ADManager Plus?
the fully-functional 30-day free trial now.
Have more questions about this release? Leave a comment below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll be happy to help you out.
Team ADManager Plus
Toll-Free: +1-312-471-2233Email: email@example.com
New to ADSelfService Plus?