M365 Manager Plus' 4513 build is out now!
We are glad to announce the release of M365 Manager Plus' latest build–4513.
- Exchange Online PowerShell Module V2 will be used by default to connect to Exchange Online using modern authentication.
- Summary reports in Mail Traffic, Shared Mailbox, General Contact, Non-Delivery, Distribution List and Received Mail report categories have been optimized for faster report generation.
- The Inactive Contacts report can now be generated by specifying the exact duration of inactivity (hours, weeks or days). A column for Last Activity Time has also been added to this report.
- Upgraded to jQuery 3.5.1 to improve security of M365 Manager Plus.
- The issue of incorrect data shown in the Site Statistics report has been fixed.
- The error of managed users/mailboxes not shown in management tasks has been fixed.
- The issue of automation schedule triggered in a different time due to the timezone error has been fixed.
- The issue of naming formats not applied during Bulk User Creation has been fixed.
New to ADSelfService Plus?