Log360 now allows technicians to access O365 Manager Plus!
We are delighted to announce the release of Log360 build 5065. This latest build comes with the below enhancement:
- Apart form the admins, now the technicians created in EventLog Analyzer and ADAudit Plus components of Log360 can login to the O365 Manager Plus module.
How to access O365 Manager Plus?
If you are already using O365 Manager Plus,
- Upgrade your O365 Manager Plus component to build 4221.
- Click here to find the suitable service pack, and know how to apply the same.
If you are new to O365 Manager Plus,
- Download and install O365 Manager Plus from here.
- Launch Log360 and login as Admin/Technician.
- Go to the Admin tab.
- Navigate to Administration --> Log360 Integration in the left pane.
- Select the O365 Manager Plus tab.
- Enter the Host Name or IP Address, and the Port Number of the server on which O365 Manager Plus is running.
- Select the connection Protocol from the drop down menu.
- Click Integrate Now.
Toll free number: +1 844 649 7766
New to ADSelfService Plus?