Key Manager Plus for SSH Key Management
Key Manager Plus is a web-based SSH key management solution. Available immediately, the new product joins ManageEngine’s privileged identity management suite to help administrators take control of SSH keys.
Here is what you can accomplish using ManageEngine Key Manager Plus:
- Discovery: Discovers the SSH systems in the network, enumerates users and finds existing private keys.
- Secure repository: Consolidates all discovered SSH keys and stores them in a secure, centralized repository for easy access and management.
- Centralized key creation and deployment: Centrally creates new public and private key pairs and associates private keys with their users. Deploys new or existing public keys on the required systems.
- Periodic rotation: Tightens security by periodically rotating key pairs and prevents their misuse.
- View key-user relationship: Provides a holistic view of the key to user relationships across the organization.
- Direct connection to SSH systems: Enables users to launch a direct, SSH connection with target systems using the SSH keys stored in Key Manager Plus.
- Audit and track: Audits and tracks all user activities and generates reports.
- Restrict and regulate access: Associates specific resources to users, establishes granular access controls.
- Remove unwanted keys: Helps delete any unwanted keys from the database, terminates access immediately and prevents violations by obsolete accounts.
- Ensure compliance: Improves SSH key management and helps comply with industry regulations such as SOX, FISMA, PCI-DSS, NERC-CIP and HIPAA.
Test drive Key Manager Plus available for download here and share your invaluable feedback with us. We are waiting to hear from you!