Key Manager Plus 6450 is now Available!
We are happy to announce the release of Key Manager Plus 6.4 (Build 6450). We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers and users for their feedback and continued support.
Key Manager Plus Release 6450 (Feb 2023)
- SMTP OAuth Authentication
Key Manager Plus now supports OAuth authentication for SMTP-based email communications to provide a secure channel for outbound emails from Key Manager Plus. With this, users can configure OAuth from Google or Microsoft Exchange Service as their mail server to send email notifications from Key Manager Plus. This process eliminates the need for the users to provide account credentials to authenticate the notification emails.
- Server Certificates in Centralized Repository
Users can now maintain server certificates in the Key Manager Plus' centralized SSL repository without affecting the available number of keys in the license.
- FortiGate Firewall Discovery and Deployment
Using Key Manager Plus, users will now be able to discover certificates from the FortiGate Firewalls. Users can also add and manage multiple FortiGate Firewall accounts and deploy certificates to them individually.
- A new option provided under 'SSL >> Certificates >> Multiple Servers' allows users to add additional fields, such as character, date, and email, in the Multiple Servers page.
- New REST API: In this release, we have added a new REST API - Import CSR, to import the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) by providing valid information.
- It is now possible to include the multiple server lists of the SSL certificates in the notification email of the SSL expiry schedule.
- Previously, the SSH and SSL discovery (including scheduled discovery) results included the IP address(es) provided in the 'Exclude IPAddress' field. This issue has now been fixed.
- Earlier, the certificate requests raised by a user was accessible to all other users with the operator role. From now on, the certificate requests will be accessible only to the administrators, apart from the users who created them.
- In the notification policy, email notifications pre-configured by administrators for the certification expiry, were sent at configured intervals without the subject or details. This issue has been fixed now.
- Previously, the IP and the DNS fields had similar entries when an IP was not resolved into DNS, thus creating duplicate entries on the multiple server page. We have fixed this issue now.
- In the notification policy, email notifications pre-configured by administrators for the expiry of PGP keys, were sent at configured intervals without the subject or details, even when no PGP keys were present. This issue has now been fixed.
- Earlier, in addition to the latest version, .Net Framework version 3.5 was required for IIS binding. From now on, any .Net Framework version above 4 will be sufficient to bind a certificate to a website in IIS.
- Previously, adding or updating the schedules used the client machine's date instead of the server's. We have fixed it now in this release.
- An issue that led the SSL discovery to fail with an exception message - 'certificates do not conform to algorithm constraint' has been fixed.
- There was an issue fetching some columns from the ServiceNow help desk that appear under 'Settings >> Ticketing system'. This issue has been fixed now.
Key Manager Plus 6.4 full download:
NOTE: Installing the full 6450 build will uninstall your existing Key Manager Plus installation. If you are running the evaluation version and wish to evaluate the new version, save a ZIP of the entire existing KeyManager installation folder before installing the new version (in case you need data from the existing version).
Upgrade pack for existing customers:
Existing customers can download Key Manager Plus 6450 upgrade pack from the link below.
NOTE: We recommend copying the entire Key Manager Plus installation folder and pasting it in another location before installing the update, just in case something goes wrong with the Key Manager Plus upgrade. That way, all your settings are backed up as well.
If MS SQL is configured as backend, then take a backup of the corresponding database too prior to the upgrade.
Upgrade pack instructions:
Give Key Manager Plus 6450 a trial and feel free to drop your queries to
If you want a personalised demo of Key Manager Plus, fill-up the form here and we'll have our product experts get in touch with you right away.
Have a great day!
Thanks & Regards,
Shawn (Shakthi Shankar RM)
Business Development & Customer Success
New to ADSelfService Plus?