We are happy to announce the release of Key Manager Plus 5.1 (Build 5100). We want to take this opportunity to thank all our customers and users for their feedback and continued support.
Key Manager Plus 5.1 provides landing server support for SSH key management. Typically data centers limit direct access to remote devices due to security reasons and network segmentation. Therefore data center admins have to initially connect to a landing server (jump server) and then 'hop' to remote servers. With its landing server configuration, Key Manager Plus now helps administrators access remote servers directly, by automatically taking care of the intermediate 'hops' in the background.
Additionally, Key Manager Plus helps you deploy and manage SSL certificates in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
New features and enhancements include:
- Landing server support for SSH key management:
Option to connect to remote networks through landing servers, thereby overcoming the barriers created by network segmentation. Also supports ssh key management for these remote servers.
for more details)
- Option to deploy certificates onto Windows server (Internet Information Services) and Microsoft Certificate Store directly from product interface.
- Option to identify the different versions of certificates deployed and also the list of servers in which a certificate is deployed.
- Option to add user generated private keys when requesting for certificates from Let's Encrypt CA.
- Key Manager Plus now supports MSSQL database as back end.
- Option to fetch latest authorized_key file, edit and push the file to respective user accounts.
Key Manager Plus 5100 full download:
NOTE: Installing the full 5100 build will uninstall your existing Key Manager Plus installation. If you are running the evaluation version and wish to evaluate the new version, save a ZIP of the entire existing KMP installation folder before installing the new version (in case you need data from the existing version).
Upgrade pack for existing customers:
Existing customers can download the Key Manager Plus 5.1 (build 5100) upgrade pack from the link below.
We recommend copying the entire Key Manager Plus installation folder and pasting it in another location before installing the update, just in case something goes wrong with the Key Manager Plus upgrade. That way, all your settings are backed up as well.
Upgrade pack instructions:
Give Key Manager Plus 5.1 a trial and send your feedback to