[KB] How do you copy users between groups?
Instead of adding one user at a time into a SharePoint group, you can directly copy users from one SharePoint group to multiple groups across diﬀerent site collections.
Steps to copy users between groups
- Click on the Management tab.
- Select the Groups Management option in the top-left.
- Choose Copy users between groups from the listed categories.
- Choose the site collections in which you wish to perform the action.
- Select the Source SharePoint Group whose users you wish to copy.
- Select the Destination SharePoint Group to which the users are to be copied.
- Click List Users.
- Select the users and click Copy Users.