[KB] How do I generate a SharePoint document audit log?
Users perform various modifications to documents including creation, deletion, moving, renaming, checking-in, downloading, and more. With the audit logs generated by SharePoint Manager Plus, no action goes unnoticed.
Steps to generate a document audit log:
1. Click on the "Audit" tab.
2. Select the "Document Changes" option in the top-left.
3. Choose "All Document Changes" from the listed categories.
4. Select the farm in which you wish to perform the action.
5. Select the time period you wish to inspect. On doing so, the queried audit log will be generated.