Join us at the London User Conference this September
After globetrotting for months, the next IT Operations Management User Conference is all set to take place in London on Sept 18th &19th.
This two-day event full of in-depth and intensive technical training will help you get into the bottom of various challenges faced in IT and we've got sessions focussed exclusively on NetFlow Analyzer. Trust me, you don't want to miss it.
What NetFlow Analyzer has in store for you
Learn how to :
- Perform in-depth traffic analysis and resolve bandwidth issues.
- Monitor real-time traffic data and create new IP groups.
- Forecast bandwidth capacity needs with customized reports.
- Optimize bandwidth usage and enhance end-user experience.
- Get acquainted with the essentials of NetFlow Analyzer.
In addition to NetFlow Analyzer, our presentations will cover OpManager, Applications Manager, Network Configuration Manager and Firewall Analyzer.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to meet with fellow enthusiasts and learn their possible IT management practices. Save the dates and
reserve your spot
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime.