Identity Manager Plus now comes with new G Suite reports!
We are glad to announce the release of Identity Manager Plus' new update.
- G Suite user reports: We have included new G Suite reports in Identity Manager Plus to facilitate easier tracking and auditing of user accounts:
- All users: This report shows all the users, with their full names, primary email addresses, and more, in the G Suite directory.
- Active users: This report shows all the users with active accounts in the G Suite directory.
- Suspended users: This report shows all the users with suspended accounts in the G Suite directory.
Issue fixes :
- An issue with handling service provider-initiated SAML request of large size has been fixed.
Excited about this update? Log in now to try the new features. Don’t have an account? Sign up now for a free 30-day trial.
If you have any feedback or questions, please leave a comment.
ManageEngine Identity Manager Plus team