Identity Manager Plus adds five new reports!
The latest update of Identity Manager Plus features five new reports that provide deeper insights into users’ account status.
- Inactive Users Report: Lists the users who haven’t logged in or whose sessions are idle for a long time.
- Newly Added Users Report: Lists the users who were added during the specified period.
- Deleted Users Report: Lists the users whose accounts have been deleted.
- Disabled Users Report: Lists the users whose accounts have been disabled.
- Assigned Applications Report: Lists the users assigned to the selected application.
Excited about this update?
now to try these new reports.
Don’t have an account?
Sign up now
for a free 30-day trial.
If you have any feedback or questions, please leave a comment.
ManageEngine Identity Manager Plus Team
New to ADSelfService Plus?