How do I use Exchange Reporter Plus to comply with the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be here by the end of this week. If your organization is in the European Union (EU) or services EU customers in any way, you need to comply with the GDPR.
Emails carry personal data and, as an administrator, you need to make sure they're secure. Exchange Reporter Plus helps you comply with the GDPR by allowing you to:
- Locate messages based on keywords in their content.
- Filter messages based on attachments' name, type, and extension.
- Audit changes to mailbox permissions.
- View emails deleted or moved across folders in your organization.
- Identify non-owner mailbox logons.
- Get real-time alerts about critical changes to your Exchange environment.
The reports generated by Exchange Reporter Plus can be exported to specified destination folders or emailed to stakeholders at specified times in PDF, CSV, XLS, and HTML formats.
Find out what other mandates Exchange Reporter Plus helps comply with