To stay ahead of the game, organizations must provide uninterrupted and optimal operations and services. Capacity planning can be a powerful ally in this scenario. Establishing an efficient capacity plan for your IT infrastructure helps you identify process shortcomings, curb excess spending, and ensure seamless daily operations.
This free webinar details an intricate 5-step plan to carry out effective capacity planning:
1. Understand the organization's current capacity through unified dashboards.
2. Forecast business growth and its subsequent impact on IT infrastructure.
3. Identify and bridge capacity gaps.
4. Reclaim and rightsize existing resources (in keeping with projected expansions) to optimize usage and maximize returns.
5. Monitor capacity predictions and business growth continually to ensure consistent improvements.