[Free webinar] Does your security strategy overlook minor security gaps?
In an age of hybrid workers, traditional security models are no longer sufficient to keep your data secure. What you need is a data-driven security model based on the principles of zero trust that can proactively spot vulnerabilities in your security landscape, thereby buying you sufficient time to seal those gaps before they become susceptible to cyberthreats.
- Learn to filter through an overwhelming amount of endpoint and security data, and focus on metrics that have a direct impact on security and the organization's business objectives.
- Monitor current security levels to understand the true state of IT security, and identify unknown gaps in your security perimeter.
- Build definitive security protocols that make it easy for your security teams to quickly scan, identify, and seal security gaps periodically, regardless of the volume of endpoints.
- Create a resilient security strategy to help you fortify your stance against internal and external threats.
- Explore a bevy of real-life examples of how organizations have successfully thwarted cyberattacks using analytics.
Date and time:
March 3, 2022
2pm AEST | 10am GMT | 10am PDT